Creating Opportunities. Solving Problems.
“We are extremely satisfied with our partnership with Scribe Strategies. They have managed some very delicate, inter-governmental negotiations on our behalf.”
— Interior Minister, a North African country
Scribe Strategies was founded to respond to an unanswered need across a diverse set of clientele – from the global business community, to multinational corporations, to investor groups.
We understand these customers need knowledgeable analysis and personal advisory services that go beyond mere information gathering, but provide insights and actionable intelligence. They require assistance in navigating extremely complex environments to open new opportunities.
Moreover, clients need support in articulating their objectives and their value propositions to a wide variety of customers, potential customers, and other important stakeholder communities.
Clients say they choose Scribe because of our distinct differences compared to others in the field. This constellation of attributes includes:
- Personalized service by senior staff
- A global network of senior consultants
- Subject matter expertise of direct relevance to the task at hand
- Proven performance for major industry & government clients
- Broad range of technical expertise & geo-political knowledge
- Firm grasp of European, Middle Eastern, African, Indian & Asian markets
- A flat, distributed & networked organization
- Competitive pricing
- 84 Lumber
- Alliant Techsystems (ATK)
- EADS Defence Electronics
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Freidman, Billings, and Ramsey (FBR)
- Goodrich ISR
- Government of Uganda
- Government of Gabon
- Government of Kenya
- Government of Benin
- Government of Oman
- ITT Defense (now Exelis, Inc.)
- Kongsberg Defense & Aerospace
- L-3 Global Network Solutions
- MBDA, Inc.
- Nemocolin Woodlands Resort
- Saab AB and Saab North America
- Textron Systems
- US Sports Alliance
“I chose to work with Scribe Strategies because of their non-traditional, results-oriented approach, personal service from senior staff, deep industry knowledge, and the velocity with which they grasped my business challenges.”
— Vice President, Communications – a major U.S. aerospace and defense firm